Louanges et adorations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Le Pain Quotidien of 09/22/2016: Repeated Warnings

Le Pain Quotidien of 09/22/2016: Repeated Warnings Empty Le Pain Quotidien of 09/22/2016: Repeated Warnings

Message par Admin Jeu 22 Sep - 18:31

Repeated Warnings

Happy reading and good listening to your Radio Gospel C.J.Q.S. at: http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ, to a different gospel. Galatians 1.6

"Warning ! the treadmill ends. Warning ! the treadmill ends. "If you have already borrowed a treadmill in an airport, you have heard what kind of warning repeatedly. Why do we constantly repeat? To ensure the safety of people at the airport and protect it against any prosecution in case of injury. Although repeated warnings are sometimes annoying, they are not useless.

Indeed, the apostle Paul said that repetition was vital from the point of paying it himself in Galatians.
His warning, however, was much greater than that of preventing people against the danger of falling into an airport.
Paul warned his readers not listen or believe him or an angel from heaven, if their preaching "another gospel" that they had heard (1.Cool. In the following verse, Paul repeated.
But this warning deserved their being reiterated, as the Galatians had begun to believe that their salvation depended on good works rather than the true gospel: faith in the work of Christ.
The Gospel of Jesus - His death, burial and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins - is the story we have the privilege and responsibility to share.
When we present the gospel, note that the risen Jesus is the only solution to the sin problem. - J.D.B.

One path leads to heaven, Jesus Christ.
Read> Galatians 1.6-10
6 I am surprised how quickly you give him that called you into the grace of Christ, to turn to another message.
7 As if there could be another message! No, there are none else, but there are people who sow trouble you, and would pervert the message of Christ.
8 Well, if someone - even us, even an angel from heaven - you announced a different message from the one we preached to you, let him be accursed!
9 I have already said and I now repeat: if anyone preaches to you another message that you received, let him be accursed!
10 What do you think now? Is the favor of men that I research or of God? Is my desire to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

Admin
Admin

https://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas