Louanges et adorations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Glows of morning of Saturday, October 1, 2016 : RECOGNIZE OUR LIMITS

Glows of morning of Saturday, October 1, 2016 : RECOGNIZE OUR LIMITS Empty Glows of morning of Saturday, October 1, 2016 : RECOGNIZE OUR LIMITS

Message par Admin Sam 1 Oct - 10:14

Happy reading and good listening to your radio Gospel C.J.Q.S. http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html at this address, have a great day with the Lord, bless soyer

RECOGNIZE OUR LIMITS

"I asked your disciples to cast it out, and they could not" (Mark 9.18).

The statement made this father highlights the limitations of the disciples facing the dramatic situation in which his son is tormented by a demon.

The disciples are exceeded, and find themselves unable to answer the prayer of the man.
Note that the scribes could also do nothing.
They were able to talk with the disciples, but unable to act.
Are not we, too, can discuss thousand and one things, but we are limited, as the father, the disciples and the scribes.

Consider where the limits of the protagonists of this scene were located.
We could summarize these limitations into three categories: Love the largest (that of a father for his son) could not do anything for this child.
Sincere religious practices (those disciples) were ineffective. All the theoretical knowledge of the Scriptures (the scribes) was unnecessary.

How many times have we been faced with this?
All our love, all our religious practices, all our Bible knowledge could help us address some dramas of life. So what?
We are left only one solution: To recognize our limitations, and come to him who said: "All power is given unto me in heaven and on earth" (Matthew 28:17).
He is the only one who can really help us.

This is what the father of the child; he implores Jesus' help for his son, but also to himself: "come to our aid have mercy on us!"
By partnering with the distress of his child, he admits his own impotence, and it relies on Jesus.
And when Jesus told him that "everything is possible for him who believes" the father answered yet recognizing the limits of his faith: "I believe, help thou my unbelief."
He is aware that his faith is partial, limited, and confess honestly.
Similarly, asking why they could not cast it out, the disciples recognize their limits.

Jesus did not search giant of faith, but honest people with God and with themselves.
God is not looking for super heroes, but men and women who recognize their limitations.
Will you be one of them?

My prayer on this day:

Lord, I recognize the limits of my faith and my powerlessness, but I come to you as I am, and I trust in your grace. Amen!

Paul Calzada

Admin
Admin

https://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas