Louanges et adorations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de ...
Voir le deal

The Daily Bread of 09.21.2016: Medieval dinner

The Daily Bread of 09.21.2016: Medieval dinner Empty The Daily Bread of 09.21.2016: Medieval dinner

Message par Admin Mer 21 Sep - 14:09

Happy reading and good listening to your Radio Gospel C.J.Q.S. at: http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html

That sweet are thy words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! Psalm 119 103

There is a time, I attended the medieval moon on carrying conference. During a session, we have prepared several dishes that were commonplace in medieval times. We used the pestle and mortar to grind cinnamon and squeezed fruit to make jam. We sliced ​​and sent baked orange slices brushed with honey and ginger to make a snack. We crushed almonds and other ingredients in water to produce milk with almonds. Finally, we have prepared a whole chicken to serve as a main dish with rice. Now, these dishes have provided us with a tasty dining experience.

In spiritual food for the soul, let us remember that God gives us to enjoy a varied menu, which will tell us satiety and satisfaction. The historical books, poetry, wisdom literature footprint, prophecies and other Bible passages affermissent us when we are weak, give us wisdom and encouragement, and feed us for the trip of the day (Ps 19.8- 15 119.97-104; Heb 5:12). In this regard, the psalmist said, "What sweet are thy words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" (Ps 119,103).

What are we waiting? God has laid out before us a banquet composed of succulent dishes and spiritual calling us to come we restore it. We are all invited! - H.D.F.

The Bible is the bread of life, who never sat down.

Read> Psalm 19.8-15

8 The law of God is perfect: it gives us life.
All his statements are trustworthy. People frankly it gives wisdom.

9 righteous are his requirements, they are the joy of the heart; and his orders, so clear, give discernment.

10 Respect for the Lord is pure, it endures forever; the decrees of the LORD are true, they are perfectly right.

11 They are more desirable than a lot of gold bullion,
tastier than the sweetest honey flowing hives.

12 Thy servant, Lord, be admonished: there is a large profit.

13 Who knows all his errors?
Forgive me the sins of which I am unaware.

14 Keep your servant also from presumptuous thoughts they have on me not the slightest grip!
Then I will be blameless, innocent of great mistakes.

15 Wilt accept my words, positively get what pondered my heart, O Lord my Rock, my Deliverer.
"Glow in the morning of 9/21/2016: Place the elderly - By Paul CalzadaLa Thought of the Day 09/21/2016 Blessed during sleep - By Joel Osteen"

Admin
Admin

https://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas