Louanges et adorations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
(CDAV) Foire aux vins : -20% dès 99€ d’achat
Voir le deal

Two refusal of Jesus

Two refusal of Jesus  Empty Two refusal of Jesus

Message par Admin Jeu 22 Sep - 13:10

Happy reading and good listening to your Radio Gospel C.J.Q.S. at: http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html

Two refusal of Jesus

[i] [b] "Teacher, we want to see a sign from you." "Someone said, Behold your mother and your brothers are outside seeking to speak to you. "Matthew 12. 38, 47 [/ b] [/ i]
Jesus did not often refused to respond to a request. Verses of the day yet speak of two refusals.
1- Jesus has already accomplished before the scribes and Pharisees many miracles. Yet they have the audacity to ask for an additional sign to prove he is the Messiah. Their hypocrisy is obvious: they have already decided to condemn the one they call "Master". Jesus refuses to grant them the sign they claim.
It will only remind them that Jonas is a sign, that of his death and resurrection, he the Son of Man [b] "As Jonah was in the whale's belly three days and three nights, so the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth "(Matt. 12. 39, 40). [/ b] even today, many people are looking for spectacular events to be convinced, they say, of the truth of Christianity: "If I could only see a miracle, then I would believe in God." Where is faith in all this?
As Jesus says to Thomas after his resurrection:
[b] "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed" (John 20. 29). [/ B]
2 - While Jesus was still speaking, his mother and brothers seek to approach him. His family is baffled by his ministry.
They even think that he is insane. But instead of coming themselves close to him, they stay away and send someone to call, "Behold, your mother and your brothers are outside seeking to speak to you" (see Mark 3 21 31-35). J
Jesus does not give them the interview. He turns to his disciples to appoint his real family: "Here are my mother and my brothers; For whoever does the will of my Father who is in heaven, the same is my brother and sister and mother "(Matt. 12. 49, 50).
Jesus did not deny his earthly family, but, for this paradoxical statement, he stressed the infinite value he attaches to obedience to God (Matthew 6. 10;. 7. 21).
In the kingdom of God, there is not a child of God because we are born into a Christian family.
The first step of obedience to the will of God is to believe in the Lord Jesus (John 6. 29).

Admin
Admin

https://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas