Why Lord ? from Eric Célérier

Why Lord ? from Eric Célérier

Message par Admin le Jeu 22 Sep - 12:51

Happy reading and good listening to your Radio Gospel C.J.Q.S. at: http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html

Why Lord?

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. "Jeremiah 29:11
Faced with such a statement, so many questions may arise in our mind ...
If God is for us of peace, and not of evil, why trials reach his children? Why is this disease? Why death?
Why Lord? "For I am the Lord thy God, thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee."
Are there a question, a "why" that prevents you from finding rest? It is normal to end up confusing (e) lost and (e) before a test.
It is natural to ask why ...
It is true that some diseases, disasters, ... can make us angry. Our anger must then not be turned against God, but against the devil that comes only to steal and kill and destroy.
As Jesus came that his sheep may have life and have it abundantly. (John 10:10)
The Bible says that "Many are the afflictions the right, but the Lord always delivers." (Psalm 34.19)
She also promises that "when the righteous cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.
The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves those who are contrite spirit. "(Psalm 34.17-18)
God will meet you.
His plans for you are projects of happiness.
We will not have all the answers to all earthly misfortunes, but we promise to his aid, which never fails in distress.
It comes to your rescue! Isaiah 41.13 says: "For I am the Lord thy God, thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee."
A Prayer for Today
Lord, I do not understand why I go through this ordeal (you can name it and give it to Jesus).
But I choose to trust you, and rest on your strength to you. Thank you, because you come to my rescue.
Eric Célérier

Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas