Me and my family ! - By Yannis Gautier

Me and my family ! - By Yannis Gautier

Message par Admin le Mar 20 Sep - 16:53

Happy reading and good listening to your gospel radio C.J.Q.S. at: http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html
Do not forget this evening G. Force live 16 hours in Quebec or 22 hours in Europe

"My family, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15

Every day I receive emails or phone calls from parents who encounter real problems with their children. Some make me their sadness by noting the pitiful state in which they find themselves: My son is into drugs, my daughter left with a boy, my children became violent ... And yet, they have grown to church !

Recently a pastor, whose brother had received a Christian education which unfortunately began to live a dissolute life, unconsciously telling me they had come to bury him spiritually: "it is finished, it will never change "

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, the hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. "John 5:25

Within this world of multiple influences, completely harmful to our children, it is clear that the devil's aim is to destroy their lives and break us at the same time. Sometimes some of its companies even manage to delve into the most complete fatality up to let us believe that there is no more hope!

"Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, hold back the tears from your eyes ..." Jeremiah 31:16

Having six children, you will agree that the reasons for concern are not lacking, however, there is a decision I have taken there many years and I decree that every morning is: "My family and me, we will serve the Lord. "Joshua 24:15

Whatever your children through today, nothing should change your outlook towards them and come alter your conviction. For God knows exactly when and at what time it will intervene in their lives. Trust him, he is always on time!

"I hope in the Lord, my soul waits, and I await his word." Psalms 130: 5

A Prayer for Today

Lord, I commend my children in your hands and I ask you to intervene in their lives. In the name of Jesus. Amen

Yannis Gautier

Source (the Thought of the Day)

Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas