Louanges et adorations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 édition Collector de ...
19.99 €
Voir le deal

The truth that frees - By Paul Calzada

The truth that frees - By Paul Calzada Empty The truth that frees - By Paul Calzada

Message par Admin Mar 20 Sep - 16:46

Happy reading and good listening to your radio Gospel C.J.Q.S. at: http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html
Remember G. Force live 16 hours in Quebec or 22 hours in Europe

"He who conceals his sins does not prosper, but whoever confesses and forsakes them shall have mercy" (Proverbs 28.13).

A man who had lost sleep went to see his doctor. It prescribed a sleeping pill, but at the same time he asked her if his conscience was at peace.
At these words, the man became angry with her doctor and insulted him, saying, "What are you meddling? "A few days later, the man returned to his doctor telling him that the tablets had no effect on his insomnia, but he knew why:" On the death of our parents, I stole a large sum money they had put aside and I do not have shared with my brother. Since I am wrong and my insomnia comes from there. " The doctor advised him to talk to his brother and to repair this indiscretion. This is what he did and he was able to sleep again.
When is true with God and with ourselves, when will accept what we are, it brings joy, peace and freedom.

Contrary to the truth about the lives of others is not always good to tell the truth about our lives should always be called God. Echoing the thoughts of Solomon, the apostle John wrote: "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. "(1 Jean1.8 / 9).

In Psalms 32 and 51, David speaks of this liberating experience when he confessed his sin to the Lord. He wrote: "As long as I kept silent my bones wasted away through my groaning all day ... my strength was the drought ... I acknowledged my sin, I have not hidden my iniquity ... You forgave the guilt of my sin ... You surround me with songs of deliverance "(Psalm 32.1 / 7).

Be real with God is the absolute condition for experiencing the issue. He who justifies or seeks to justify himself, still in chains; one that requires the grace because it is recognized guilty, have mercy.

Have you ever experienced this liberating power of confession before God? Have you had the opportunity to look you in the face, to probe your thoughts, your actions, your words and confess to God all that weighs on your conscience? If it does not, it is time to do so.

An action for today:

Take time of contemplation, be honest with yourself and with God, tell him everything that comes to the surface, you will see how at the end of this moment of truth, you will experience a powerful release.

Paul Calzada

Admin
Admin

https://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas