P.A.S. du 29/09/16 : Faith and doubt

P.A.S. du 29/09/16 : Faith and doubt

Message par Admin le Jeu 29 Sep - 13:48

GOOD DAY GOOD LISTENING TO YOUR RADIO GOSPEL C.J.Q.S.
THIS ADDRESS HTTP://CJQSRADIO.BLOGSPOT.FR/P/RADIO.HTML,SOYEZ BLESSED.

Good day and good listening to your radio Gospel C.J.Q.S.sur http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html that broadcasts continuously beautiful pieces Gospel Francophones and Anglophones and beautiful shows very edifying. be blessed

Do not FORGET to 16 hours in Quebec, six hours seven hours in Europe or in Africa live broadcast G. Force on http://cjqsradio.blogspot.fr/p/radio.html your Gospel Radio with beautiful musical and emissions Theme, be blessed

Faith and doubt

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God who gives to all liberally without reproach, and it will be given; but let him ask in faith, nothing wavering in any way; for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, the wind and tossed. "Jacques 1. 5
"If you continue in my word, you are truly my disciples; you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. "John 8. 31, 32

We saw yesterday that the cure for a little faith is to fix our eyes on Jesus. As Peter looked at Jesus, waves remained under his feet, without thereby weaken the wind.

Today let us ask another question: Faith does she not often accompanies doubts?
The Lord did not say to him: "Man without faith, why did you doubt?" But "Man of little faith, why did you doubt?"

Many believers mistakenly believe that as soon as one becomes a Christian, doubts assail us do more.
And, noting their persistence, these believers imperfectly enjoy all that brought them to the Lord.
When doubts arise, it is only a sign of little faith and a lack of wisdom (first verse of the day).
Do not let the door open to abuses by adding a "but" our thoughts or our words: The Lord saved me for now and eternity, but ... The Lord called me to such a service, but ... The Lord promises me his help, but ...

Is look to oneself, to others, or, like Peter, in the circumstances, rather than Lord.

Other causes can lead to doubt.

For example, venturing into debates on topics that do not know, engage in discussions beyond ourselves, to advertise for a new preacher without having read his writings or even to have heard ...

Too often such recklessness leads to be shaken in the very foundations of his faith.
Our adversary the devil is full of subtlety.
Close the doors it opens to our pride, it only leads to doubts.

Confess them and ask the Lord to give us wisdom. The antidote to doubts is to know Him, and this knowledge comes from the Scriptures.
 Studying them with perseverance. This is what the Lord Jesus asked the Jews who came to believe in him (second verse of the day).

Admin
Admin

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://louangesetadorations.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas